Wednesday, September 21, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge Day 2

2. Where you'd like to be in 10 years

Wow, 10 years from now, I'll be 50 years old so at that point I really hope that I am the confident person that I always pretend to be. The kids will be in college or beyond and I hope they are good, confident, productive citizens, passionate about life, successful and doing what they love. I'd like to be happy and content with my health and weight. I hope Brian and I are still married and are out having a great time traveling and loving life. Other than that, I just hope we're all healthy, parents are still alive & healthy, and we've learned from our mistakes and are living life to it's fullest.


* ok, all that sounded cheesy and contrived. I just want to be happy, fit, and healthy and want the same for everyone I know (but that would be a lame ass blog post.)

~ with much love, always

No comments: