Thursday, September 22, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge Day 3

3. What are your 5 biggest pet peeves?

Ok, I hate to admit this because it makes me sound kinda like a bitch but I probably have way more than 5 so it's hard to narrow the list down (but since that makes me sound like I'm perfect and a complainer, we'll stick with just 5.)

1. Hearing people chewing - whether on tv, in real life, movies, etc. I can't stand that sound. At all. And don't get me started on Big Brother After Dark - had to stop watching because those people (ahem, Rachel) don't realize that when they're wearing a mike and chewing, it's AMPLIFIED by about 1000%. Ugh. This also includes ice chewing which I hate. And I'm totally guilty of. Whatever. #doublestandard
2. Whistling. Hate it. And this sucks because I really like Maroon 5's "Moves Like Jagger" - just don't like the whistling part of that song. My kids and husband whistle on purpose. Just to annoy me.
3. People that don't follow traffic rules. Use your blinker. It's there for a reason.
4. People that don't use common sense. 3 & 4 kinda go together. For example, when dropping off your child at school, do not stop in the middle of the circle drive just so your lazy ass child doesn't have to walk an extra 25 feet. Pull ALL the way forward so the rest of the parents can drop off their kids as well. I promise that you and your child will survive and things run much more smoothly because of you using your common sense.
5. People who don't move out of your way in the grocery store even after saying excuse me. Twice. Asshole!

So many more but this is a good start.


~ with much love, always

No comments: