Thursday, March 10, 2011

Weigh-in day

Why, oh why, do I dread this day so much? I guess since it’s earlier on in my journey (ok, wait, I’ve been struggling with my weight my entire adult life so really this isn’t “early on”) I’ve got reason to dread the weigh in what with still being pretty inconsistent with working out and not eating as well as I know I should be in order to see results. However, it is early on in the blogging about my journey and trying to be brutally honest with myself to make things work this time. I really wanted to be 130 by the time I turn 40. It seems a little out of reach now (106 days away) but I’ll keep plugging away and we’ll see where I end up on June 24th.

STATS:

Starting weight: 158.6 (2/24/11)

Last week: 160.2 (3/3/11)
Today’s weight: 159.2 (3/3/11)

~with much love, always

No comments: