Saturday, March 19, 2011

Spring Break 2011

What a wonderful spring break we've had! Besties (Marlars) were here, watched an amazing color guard competition (Go RCHS!), ate all kinds of great food, drank lots of Purple Punch, my parents - otherwise known as Gramma & Grampa visited, saw a world famous fountain turn green, celebrated St. Patrick's Day with beer, family, & more yummy food, visited the Desert Botanical Gardens & watched hundreds of butterflies land all around & on us, had some other friends come in from CA (yea, 1/2 of the Cantrell boys) & we shared a fun dinner, and finished Saturday night with an awesome belated St. Patrick's Day potluck at the park with more friends.


Whew! I was very sad to take parents to airport today (yes, shed a few, ok, lots of tears) as it's always so hard to see them go. I am exhausted but so blessed. <3  I truly love my family and it's times like these I miss being so far away from them.

Oh, and found out I'm going to be an auntie to a beautiful little girl in a few months. Can't wait to meet my new baby niece (after she incubates for a few more months.)  ;) Although, if the sonogram experience is any indication, she might be a handful! Can't wait!!

No comments: