Monday, March 7, 2011

Melancholia

I'm feeling very melancholy today. I don't know why. Maybe it's because even though the temp says it's supposed to be 72* today, right now it's cloudy, kinda dark still at 8am, and cold. I'm also missing some friends very much. One, whom I haven't seen in years but was a friend on facebook and no longer is, is a pretty great guy that I always want to see happy. Last time we emailed, he wasn't happy. Makes me sad. I'm also missing my hiking buddies. We haven't hiked in 2 weeks and I love our time together. Alas, life gets in the way and we are all busy and/or sick.

On a positive note, my best friend, Anngee and her family are coming out this weekend. Her daughter has a color guard tournament and even though we won't be spending a ton of time with them, they'll be here and we'll get to have a few minutes together. :) And, right after that, my parents get here to spend 5 days here with us!! Can't wait!






Sorry for the downer post but that's the way it is today.

No comments: