Sunday, March 20, 2011

Belated weigh in...

My weekly weigh in was supposed to be on Thursday but since my parents were in town and we were having far too much fun, I forgot/didn’t want to do it. :)

Having eaten out quite a bit more than normal this last week, I was feeling a bit anxious about weighing in this week. Woke up on this cloudy Sunday morning to face my fears and was greeted with a pleasant surprise: 157.0.

Starting weight: 158.6 (2/24/11)
3/3/11: 160.2
3/20/11: 157.0

Down just over 1.5 pounds from  beginning of blogging/trying and down 3.2 from that high of 160.2. Feeling pretty good about my progress so far. I can only imagine now that life will be (hopefully) getting back to normal and I can exercise more, how much more effective this will all be. :)

~with much love, always

No comments: