Friday, November 19, 2010

One week in the books - yea!!! I am down 2.2 pounds which I am thrilled with! I think that as I wasn't as consistent with writing down everything I ate, down 2 pounds is perfect. It also made me realize that the mini Twix bar at 2 pts and fun size peanut m&ms at 4 pts just aren't worth it. I'm not even sure the salted caramel hot chocolate, at a whopping 5 points, is worth it either. It was a nice treat after an awesome hike but that many points for a drink just makes me want to rethink my choices. It's all a learning process for me - over and over again. I make mistakes, I learn from them (hopefully), and next time make the decision that will benefit me.

New week, new goals, new choices. My goal this week is to really think about what I'm eating when I'm eating it and why (I think they call that conscious awareness or something) so that I don't make the same mistakes this week. I want to continue to take my vitamins (did pretty darn good this past week!) I also want to aim for moving my body for at least 20 minutes, 3 days this week (baby steps...)

No comments: