Wednesday, November 17, 2010

5 days in....

... and boy, I forgot how hard it is to write down every single bite of food I put into my mouth. Whew! It's exhausting. I haven't done the best job yet of keeping track of every bite because of the whole guilt thing (really, that handful of Harkins popcorn would be way too many points on Weight Watchers.) I know, I know, I'm not being honest with myself. Trust me, I've been to enough meetings in the past to know how this thing works. I'm working on it and honestly what I've eaten this week is 100 times better than the past two years have been. And, I started taking my vitamins again. I'm hoping it helps with my tiredness (it has to, I'm tired of being exhausted.)

I can't get back into the mindset that it's all or nothing because then I know I will fail. There's a fine line and I know where it lies; it's just a matter of staying balanced. :)

No comments: