Monday, November 22, 2010

My journal (sort of)...

Ok, so my entire life I've started journals. I have so many notebooks (and calendars) of all shapes and sizes chronicling my life, ups, downs, dates, boyfriends, diets, exercise regimens, all kinds of stuff you'd normally find in a journal or diary. However, I have never been consistent. I'm not the kind of person who can sit down every single day and knock out my life's happenings. I'd love to be that person, but I know I'm not.

Then I got on facebook and those little status updates became kind of like my own personal journal. I could put out to the world how I was feeling at that exact moment. Exhilaration!! I tried to keep it simple and not ruffle any feathers but then I thought, "Who am I kidding?" Lol! I am a pot-stirrer! Thank goodness facebook doesn't put a limit on the number of characters you can use in your status updates because, as many of you who know me know, I tend to be a bit wordy at times. Ok, ok, I talk too much, I write too much, I know. I have been on facebook now for about 2 1/2 years or so and love the fact that I can put it all out there whenever I want. My journal, of course, has turned into a free-share for all my friends about my life. (Hmmm, I wonder who has hidden me by now because of all my posts??)

Anyway, so I've recently ventured into Twitter. I've resisted due to the previously mentioned problem of being wordy and not being able to fit what I want to say into 140 characters (ha, really?) but I wanted to enter a contest that one of my favorite singers was having but it was only on Twitter. So, I became a twitter-er and now I tweet and have tweeps. :) Now, I am obsessed with tweeting constantly. Of course, I only have about 18 friends (followers) and they may hate me by now because I am constantly tweeting whatever crap comes into my head. I love it! I love blogs, I love reading about what everyone else is doing, I love that my favorite stars are tweeting and I can see what's going on in their loves. You know, a lot of them really are into doing charity work. I love that they post about their everyday, normal loves, too. Obsessive much? Yes, I know and I clearly need help for it.

But for now, enjoy a few of my tweets over the last couple days (hours?) Lol!!

  1. @booboo_kitty33 The boys were kinda hot even if the BsB were with them. Lots of hotness and I got all giggly, just like we used to. 
  2.  #ImThankfulFor My beautiful, healthy family - near and far. I love them all deeply, more than words can express!  
  3. I love that my 12 yr old son is very interested in his physique and wanting to work out. We made a plan (cont) http://tl.gd/73fesh
  4. I really want to see #Burlesque. Huge, amazing cast, great music, sexy dancing, and can you really go wrong with Christina Aguilera??
  5. Funny how much Kyle Busch #nascar incites such anger in the boys in my family. Congrats to Johnson but would have liked to see Harvick win.  
  6. Ahhhh, a lovely, rainy, Sunday afternoon - cozy in blankets with a book, hot cocoa, and the rain pelting the windows in the background.
  7. The Really Strange Story Behind Sunday's Blue Moon - Yahoo! News http://yhoo.it/9yjxTS
  8. Lazy Sunday: I slept in and now lounging in bed, Nate is doing hw, Elizabeth made herself breakfast and hot (cont) http://tl.gd/73c2av
  9. Now I remember why we were such good friends way back then... we really do have a shit load of stuff in common. Lol!! @booboo_kitty33
  10. Holy cow!! What a hockey game! Even though we lost, I think it was one of our better-played games. Way to go CAHA Canadiens!  
  11. Dropped my daughter off for her nature hike with girl scouts and now headed out for a quick bike ride with my son.
  12. RT @DalaiLama: By developing a sense of concern for others' well-being, then no matter what others' attitudes are, you can keep inner peace.
  13. #FF @BenDoesLife @booboo_kitty33 @shermwriter @AndrewSBowen @sksfactor (let's get her to AZ!) @paperkidsblog @ReneeBowen @RyanStar
  14. Doing what I do best and loving it!! Volunteering in the school library and it's quiet, peaceful, no stress or worries - just shelving books
  15. #Revlon - Tweeting to win!!
      (you get free crap with this one!)
     
  16. Good night all... looking forward to a great hike in the Preserve with the girls in the am so gotta get some sleep. Sweet dreams :)
  17. @LAKings Let's go Kings!!
  18. @shermwriter Hey I only have 17 so you're ahead of me (and no real opportunity for more.) :)  
  19. @allisonkupfer I know, but neither one of us was ready and committed at that point. :(
  20. My daughter just started the Pandora series and she is LOVING it!! Thank you @carolynhennesy for writing such a wonderful series. :)  
  21. I am so excited that I'm going to be an auntie again!! Yea!! Babies are such a blessing and I'm thrilled for Jon and Caroline. <3
     
  22. Ok, so I think the perfect job for me would be to be someone's assistant. Lol!! I'm really good at doing (cont) http://tl.gd/7184s1
  23. @DorothyLucey @MaksimC I agree 100%. As much as I adore Kyle & Bristol has grown on me, Maks & Brandy should be there with Jennifer/Derek
  24. I must be #PMS cause I feel like crap, my boobs hurt, I'm overly emotional, and I miss my damn cat. :(
  25. #whatthef*ck is going on with #tweetdeck and #facebook today?? Not updating and crashing!
  26. I am so loving this season of #Oprah!! She is putting out some great shows, interviews, emotional moments, and hilarious-ness. Brava, Oprah!
  27. Sorry... Does anyone else GET/FEEL extremely #claustrophobic in those drive-thru car washes? Or is this just another one of my crazies?
  28. Does anyone else extremely #claustrophobic in those drive-thru car washes?? Holy crap!!
  29. Can't believe I've been up for 30 minutes already... I miss the days of sleeping in...  
  30. #Mike&Molly was fricking hilarious tonight! Omg!!!
  31. "From the withered tree, a flower blooms." ~ Zen Saying
  32. @LaceySchwimmer Ouch!! You dancers are amazing & take so much punishment to your bodies yet you go out week after week and look fab!!
  33. @KaDeeStrick @shondarhimes @TimmyDaly Getting caught up on #PPP...Did You Hear (especially opening) was omg... No words. Brava! @katewalsh
  34. Ahhh, house is clean (Elizabeth even mopped the kitchen), boys are off to the #AZCardinals game, and I am going to shower, get cozy & relax!
  35. Just ate some yummy Greek n/f plain yogurt with granola, honey, and berries. Mmmmmmm, one of my favorite healthy breakfasts. :)
  36. @GillesMarini Can't wait!!
  37. Anyone blogging the #Pacquiao vs. #Margarito #boxing fight?
  38. @adamlevine aeolist
  39. @adamlevine caramel... just melts off the tongue.


OK, that's enough you get the idea. Ridiculous but oh so much fun. If you follow me on twitter, I'll apologize now. If you read this blog and want to slap me right now I totally understand. :)

No comments: