Friday, July 30, 2010

Travel tips

Ok, so I read about these couple of things to try when traveling so I thought I'd share. I haven't tried them so I can't say whether they work or not but you never know...

No-Jet-Lag tablets (Vitamin stores) - made of a blend of 5 herbs that work to regulate sleep cycles, ease swollen feet, alleviate dehydration, and clear your head... hmmm, can I use these on a daily basis? Lol!!

Avoid dairy on the day of air travel (and whenever you plan on singing) - dairy causes mucous formation which increases sinus pressure. Also, avoid salt - for obvious reasons. :)

Bananas can help when feeling dehydrated; bring one with you on the plane.

Peppermint tea bags can help at the first sign of tummy trouble.


Let me know if any of you try the No Jet Lag tabs; I'd be curious to see if they really work.

No comments: