Tuesday, July 27, 2010

OCD

I'm the first to admit that I am a little obsessive compulsive. Ok, I am more than a little obsessively compulsive. I can be obsessively compulsive about just about anything - watching tv, keeping track of books I read on Goodreads, facebook (I had to delete all the games - Farmville, MobWars, etc. - because it was too much obsession), remembering things from the past, remembering people I've met or had any sort of relationship with, songs (I can associate almost any song with an experience, time, place, or person and vice versa.)

I am also one of those people that observes the belief that you should weigh yourself daily to stay on top of any weight gain. Of course, I've also been obsessive about dieting, or my lack of ability to lose weight, for years. I really hate when I've had a great weekend, felt like I ate healthy and the damn thing doesn't change. Nothing. Not up, not down; not an ounce. Frustrating to say the least especially for me.

Hey, at least I finally stopped counting every single time I go upsairs in my home. :)

No comments: