Wednesday, July 30, 2014

100 Simple Pleasures

I was reading one of the many blogs I follow one morning before beginning a crazy day of kids' high school registration, work, dropping daughter off at the mall with her friends, laundry, making dinner, etc and found this great list of "100 Simple Pleasures" on The Wellness Doer's website. I only read through part of them before I felt inspired to create my own list. I'm going through some personal family issues right now and I think I could really use some time to remind myself how wonderful life really is.

However, rather than take the time to sit down and come up with 100 all at once, I'm going to spread them out. My goal is to do one of my #100simplepleasures per day and Facebook, tweet or Instagram it and then update the blog as often as I can remember to do so.

These simple pleasures won't be in any particular order; I'll just list them as I think of them. It may depend on what I'm doing at the moment, who I'm with, or just a passing thought whilst in the throes of chaos at work. Who knows. :) Maybe you'll be inspired to find your own simple pleasures.

1. #Starbucks unsweetened iced tea
2. The Palm Springs Windmills - I love seeing them every single time we drive back to CA to visit family and friends. Every. Single. Time.
3. The laughter and joy I see on my kids' faces when they're happy.



~with much love, always


No comments: