Tuesday, April 3, 2012

What's the deal?

Right now, I'm supposed to be putting away the groceries that are sitting on my counter. Right now, I'm supposed to be cleaning my house. Or answering emails. Or returning/making phone calls. Or planning dinners for the week. Or. Or. Or. There are so many things I'm "supposed to be doing" right now. But you know what? Fuck it. Right now, I don't care. Today feels like a shitty day. Even though I ran my 5k this morning, got gas and a car wash, and went to Walmart and the market -all before 9am - despite all that, today just feels crappy. Plus, I sat at my computer with my hot chocolate and read a couple of blog posts and feel even worse because I realize my life isn't all that bad. I don't have a dead child, or struggle with a child with autism, or family in the military fighting overseas, or anything else that seems really bad or a struggle. So what's my problem? Oh, and my anxiety attacks are getting worse again. Awesome.


 ~with  much love, always

No comments: