Thursday, March 3, 2011

Awww man!

It's been a month since I last posted. I just can't get the hang on this consistency thing. I read somewhere that even if you just post what you're eating for breakfast, lunch, or dinner (boring!), you should post so you get the hang of doing it every single day. I can't imagine doing that because my foods habits are pretty boring and then I'd really feel accountable for all the crap I eat. Hmmmm, maybe that's what I SHOULD do!

Can't believe we are already in March. This year is flying by so quickly.Good news is that my best friend is coming out for a few days next weekend and my parents will be out for several days right after Anngee leaves. Yea!! I need some family time. I need to sit and talk with my friend for hours and walk and bitch and complain about our lives, kids, and husbands. Can't wait!!



~ with much love

No comments: