Friday, August 20, 2010

Fonts

I love fonts! I love that you can change the mood or emotion of what you're writing just by changing the font. My mother-in-law shared with me (thank you so much, by the way!!) the Creatingkeepsakes.com free font Friday awhile back and it's quickly becoming an obsession to get a new font every week. She doesn't even have to send me the emails anymore. :)

If you're interested, here's how to do it. Go to: http://www.creatingkeepsakes.com/ and clock on downloads and Free Font Friday. Download the font and click save. I created a folder for fonts so I would know where to go back and find it later. After you save it, go into (if using Windows; I can't help you if you're using a Mac) Control Panel and change to Classic View. From there you should find a main Font folder. Go to wherever you saved the font you downloaded and copy and paste it into the main Font folder. Voila! It's done. There may be an easier way to do this but every time I tried, it just wasn't happening. Enjoy!

P.S. Today's font is called CKGOod Dog and all the rounded letters look like paws - so cute!!

No comments: