Friday, June 14, 2013

I Found It.....

...the secret, holy grail to life, that is. Apparently, skinny people do things differently than normal people do to stay thin such as NOT EATING. No really, I'm not just being funny. They skip meals; they literally go hours and hours without food and I guess they are fine with that. I get headaches and really bitchy when I don't eat. Skinny people also take non-bloat pills. And stool softeners or laxatives to combat the constipation they get (ok, maybe not all of them get constipation and take these but the few I know, do) or to fit into a dress or just want to lose a few more pounds before the weekend. WTF? Are you kidding me? I know eating disorders exist and that not all skinny people have eating disorders but how the hell is this shit healthy? I'm all for getting skinny (trust me, I want nothing more than to lose 30 pounds!) but I don't think I'm willing to sacrifice my health to do it. Stepping off my soap box now (and I'm not being judgy, I promise; I'm just shocked, I suppose.


~with much love, always


No comments: