Tuesday, February 21, 2012

“Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice.”

—  Steve Jobs
I loved Steve Jobs. Yes, I know he was a hard-ass boss and not always a nice person but he was a genius and created things that have become a staple in my life (how many of us do actually sleep with our iphones next to our bed? Yes, Anngee, I do know that it's bad Feng Shui but with all the other electronics in my house I have no where else to charge it that I'm not fighting over a charger.) This is a great quote to remember who YOU are.

Starting weight: 162 (01/2011)
6/17/11: 157.0
9//15/11: 154.0
02/01/12: 149.5
02/21/12: 146.1
Yea!! Slowly making progress. I still feel like 2 steps forward, 1 step back most weeks but it's coming off and staying off so I must be doing something right. Boot camp Saturday was hard, y'all! But, as I've been saying from the beginning: I didn't die and I didn't quit so that's good. :) Today I'm training and I'm a little worried because we only did a circuit of 4 exercises last week and I was dying. I'm not sure what a whole hour will look like...

Oh, and happy Mardi Gras, y'all!! Someday I will actually go to New Orleans, LA and experience it myself rather than live it through others.

~with much love, always

No comments: