Thursday, June 23, 2011

Cheers moment

Ok, so this may sound really lame to some people but bear with me that this has never happened to me before. I've been running with a friend for a couple of months now at least twice a week. It keeps getting earlier and earlier because we live in the desert and it's 110* by noon - so we run at 6 am. We run a 5K and then stop at Starbucks on the way before finishing off the mile walk back home. I always order a Passion Iced Tea, unsweetened, extra ice because I'm not a coffee or caffeine drinker. Today, my friend ordered her drink first and the gal behind the counter looked at me and said "Same? Passion Tea, unsweetened?" I responded yes and she had it waiting for me at the register when I got there to pay. Holy cow! I've never been anywhere enough times to have someone remember my drink/food order. Like I said, kinda lame but I was thrilled that I had my Cheers moment. :)

On a side note... I'm going to be fricking 40 tomorrow!!!! Woot woot!

~with much love, always

No comments: